1.28.2010

Geez


It has been FOREVER since I have posted anything! I think things are finally calming down enough so I can catch up on this here blog. Let's see, I got a job quick as a wink as a graphic designer for Working Class Studio. That basically sucker punched any and all personal work for the time being! But it's nice to have a job, especially one that I like, and it was about time I bulked up the portfolio with some current stuff.


Alright! So things were looking up! Finished school, got a job, things are becoming routine and BAM! I gt struck with this bout of vertigo! Where did that come from?! So I am slowly recovering from that. It has made me so antsy to work on some new things that I am going bonkers. Can't wait to get back in the studio. I've taken some nice pictures with my Diana camera that I will post in the coming days, and hopefully, will have new things to share once I shake this dizzy thing.